NOVA Corporation has supported the federal government in the most complex data center environments imaginable. Our team has designed and engineered energy efficient data centers. NOVA Corporation has experience in every aspect of data center operations.
Years of experience combined knowledge and innovative technology allow NOVA Corporation to make the right optimization choices. Success is measured based on the merits of the technology deployed and its applicability within the existing environment. The rewards of optimization, include dramatic increases in operational efficiency and reduced overall operating expenses are the outcome of our efforts.
Modernization & Consolidation
Customizing data center strategies according to business needs, regulatory requirements, and changing technologies has been a NOVA Corporation mission since its inception.
- Data center design
- Data center infrastructure management (DCIM)
- Software / Hardware deployment
- Data availability
- Cyber Security (knowledge in NIST, DOD, HIPAA, and other)
- Staffing (industry certifications, experienced, trained, and passionate)
Case Study: innava data solutions
In 2014 NOVA launched the Innava Data Center.
Innovative data center operating at a power utilization efficiency below 1.2 that decreases cost to the customer.
Fully customizable data center space with resources to meet all operational needs of Federal and Commercial clients.
Lowest power costs per kW allows NOVA to pass this savings on to our customers and support a substantial and recurring cost reduction.
Uniquely located in a low risk of natural disaster area with convenient access to local airport and Kirtland Air Force Base.
- Mesa del Sol, Albuquerque NM
- 80 acres of land
- 130,000 sq ft facility 80,000 sq ft data floor space
Data Center Standards
- BICSI Class F3
- FedRAMP, FISMA, DIACAP, PCI DSS, HIPAA, SSAE SOC 1-3
- Colocation — Secure Custom Layout
- Managed Services
- High Performance Computing
- Disaster Recovery