The Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Warfare Centers established the Seaport-e Multiple Award Contract (MAC). The contract enables customers to meet Sea Power 21 objectives, increases efficiency, improves business intelligence, and allows ordering organizations to tailor services to meet their needs and product requirements. The customer community of Seaport-e includes all Virtual Systems Command (SYSCOM) activities, the Military Sealift Command, Strategic Systems Program (SSP), Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), and the United States Marine Corps.
NOVA will provide services in response to task orders issued under this contract by the Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Air Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Command, Strategic Systems Programs, Office of Naval Research, and the United States Marine Corps, that potentially span the entire spectrum of mission areas supported by the activities and technical capabilities that comprise the various ordering offices, as well as provide professional support services to the overall Navy, and Marine Corps organizations. Services within the functional areas identified below, may be performed under this contract for new product areas, programs, or missions, which are assigned to these activities during the life of the contract. Additionally, activities may provide limited support under this contract to other Department of Defense (DoD), non-DoD, or Joint agencies for work that is integrally related to product areas and mission.
Services to be provided under this contract are categorized into the following 22 functional services areas.
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support*
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support*
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support*
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
- System Safety Engineering Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support*
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support*
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support*
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support IS. Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support*
- Logistics Support
- Supply and Provisioning Support
- Training Support*
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
- Program Support*
- Functional and Administrative Support
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support*
NOVA currently supports Functional Service areas designated with an asterisk (*) in both Zone 1 (Northeast), Zone 2 ( National Capital) and Zone 6 (Southwest) of the continental United States.
Quality Assurance Program
NOVA Corporation’s commitment to quality assurance is corporate wide and found at all levels of management, in all aspects of our business, and in our client support services. This is achieved primarily through sound management practices aimed to ensure that we fully meet customer expectations, conform to contractual requirements, and meet quality objectives. NOVA’s Quality Control Plan (QCP) meets the guidelines and requirements specified in ISO 9001:2008, the International Standard for a Quality Management System.