DESS IDIQ CONTRACT PURPOSE
To provide the full range of mission support capabilities that are needed by the DISA Chief Information Officer (CIO) to operate, maintain, and modernize DISA’s IT Enterprise.
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE
August 26, 2013 – August 25, 2018
WHY TEAM NOVA?
Team NOVA has supported DISA since 1991 and brings a very strong portfolio of DISA experience and past performance. We are currently supporting every division and business unit within DISA today, and have relationships across and up/down the organization. Team NOVA brings specialized experience to help mitigate the risk of transitioning and delivering enterprise services and capabilities across the DISA enterprise.
- Enhances DISA’s ability to achieve small business credit through 8(a) set-aside program
- Streamlined acquisition process with precompeted rates across 138 labor categories
- Multiple contract types (FFP, CPFF, T&M, CR),providing greater flexibility in procuring different types of IT products and services and meeting your mission requirements.
NOVA Corporation Prime Contract Number
Multiple-award, performance-based ID/IQ contract with FFP/
CPFF/T&M type task orders
Contract Ceiling Value
IDIQ Period of Performance
One Year Base Period with Four (4), 12-Month Option Periods
Set-aside for SBA Certified 8(a) Program Participants only
541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
ESS FUNCTIONAL SCOPE
- Application Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Engineering Services
- Global Cable Plant and Management
- Information Assurance
- Information Technology Service Management (ITSM)
DESS TECHNICAL SCOPE
- Access to applications maintained on non-DISA networks
- Collaborative Services
- Communications Security (COMSEC)
- Data Storage and Access to mission oriented databases
- Defense Red Switch Network (DSRN)
- Disaster Recovery Services (DRS)
- Information Services
- Knowledge Management
- Program Management
- Service Desk
- Technical and Programmatic support required to transition/implement DoD provided Enterprise Services
(e.g., DoD Enterprise Email and Enterprise SharePoint).
- Internet and Intranet Access
- Message Services
- Office Productivity Applications
- Remote-Access and Teleworking support
- Voice and Video over IP
- Voice Over Secure IP (VOSIP)
The primary locations for DISA employees supported by the DISA IT Enterprise Support Services (DESS) effort will DISA Headquarters buildings DISA’s Field Offices, and DISA’s Enterprise Service Centers (DESCs). The current DISA IT Enterprise sites are as follows:
Communications Management Control – Sterling, VA; DoD Network Information Center (NIC) – Vienna, VA; DISA Headquarters– Fort George G. Meade, MD; Indian Head, MD; North Fairfax– Arlington, VA; Pentagon– Arlington, VA; US Army Information Technology Agency (ITA), Fort Detrick, MD; Industry Partner facilities in the NCR; DISA Telework Centers; DISA Liaison Facilities on Fort George G. Meade, MD.
Alternate National Military Command Center; Annapolis, MD; Chambersburg, PA; Columbus, OH; Elmendorf, AK; Fairview Heights, IL; Fort Detrick, MD; Fort Huachuca , AZ; Greenmount Facility, IL; MacDill AFB, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA; Miami, FL; Norfolk, VA; Peterson AFB, CO; Scott AFB, IL (two facilities); COOP Site (R); COOP Site (M); COOP Site (J)
Bahrain; Europe / Middle East; Brussels, BE; Stuttgart, GE
Camp Smith, HI; Elmendorf, AK; Enhanced Mobile Satellite Services, HI; Ford Island, HI; Guam FO; Korea FO; Okinawa FO; Wheeler AFB, HI; Yokota FO